Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! They just keep getting better and better each year! The girls made me some really cute flower pens! These will definitely come in handy, I'm always looking for a pen and can never find one!! Plus these pens I can leave out on the counter because not only are the functional but decorative! Abigail gave me a wonderful Mother's Day present...a picture of her in her cast!!! It's sad to say that I don't have a picture of Abigail in her cast, just her splint so this was just amazing!!! I was thrilled to say the least!


We spent our weekend playing in the water! The girls got a new water slide, and guess what...it will even hold Bubba and I! Yay!!

Here's Abigail right before we ate dinner outside...I think she is ready for some grub!

Lachlan riding her bike around the deck...

Zoey getting warm after playing all day on the slide...

Bubba just relaxing!


Well I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day just as much as I did mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment