Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter day and were able to celebrate with your family and loved ones the resurrection of our Lord!

I've decided that I'm going to need another blog to post about my family. My other blog "The Freckled Fairies" has kind of become my craft blog and I don't post a lot about my family. So I am going to devote this blog to my family. Here are some pictures from this Easter 2009.


Bubba & Becca

Lachlan rocking out!!! Abigail dancing to the music.
Cody & Zoey playing what else....Legos! Cascarones here, Cascarones there, Cascarones EVERYWHERE!!! Daddy even got in on the action! Lachlan sliding with her loot... Zoey Abigail found an egg! Play it again Lachlan! Awww sisterly love!

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon! Think about the ribbon factory warehouse & lunch.

    ReplyDelete